Representing Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Family Law Cases - Call (915) 629-9988 Today!
If you live in El Paso and are in need of legal assistance, then the Huerta Law Firm can help. The Huerta Law Firm specializes in criminal defense, personal injury, and family law. Attorney Jonathan Huerta is ready to help you get the justice you deserve! When the Huerta Law Firm opened its doors in 2005, we wanted to provide unmatched representation to the people of El Paso, TX. This mission is still alive today.
We offer excellent legal services in order to achieve a favorable outcome. When it comes to legal matters, it’s crucial to start building a defense as soon as possible. That’s where we come in. Through our intrepid legal counsel and free initial consultations, we’ve been able to guide countless clients through uncertain and treacherous waters.
If you’re facing criminal charges or legal issues, it may feel as if you’re on your own. With our dedicated attorney by your side, you won’t have to face the full force of the justice system on your own.
When it comes to legal issues, time is of the essence. Don’t let another second pass. As your attorney, Jonathan Huerta will devote his time, energy, and experience to your case. Give our law firm a call to set up your free initial consultation. We are committed to providing high-quality legal services to clients across the El Paso area. Contact the Huerta Law Firm today.
Reasons to Choose the Huerta Law Firm
-Experienced Legal Defender
-Unmatched Dedication to Our Clients
-In-Depth Litigation Knowledge and Experience
-Reliable Legal Counsel Since 2005
-Committed to Providing the Best Legal Representation
-Extraordinary Track Record of Success
-Well-Versed in Many Aspects of Law
-We’re Confident in Our Ability to Produce a Positive Outcome on Your End
Services We Offer
If you’ve been arrested for a crime, then it’s crucial you seek legal representation as soon as possible. Our nation’s legal system is built on the presumption of innocence. But even if you think your case is cut and dry, it’s still beneficial for you to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer represent you in the court of law. Call the Huerta Law Firm today to set up a free consultation. The sooner you reach out to us, the faster we can get to work on your defense. Don’t let another moment pass by.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to another’s negligent behavior, then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, losses, and other damages. We understand how difficult life can become after a personal injury; let our law firm take care of your legal matters so you can recover in peace. It is our goal to ensure that anyone who has been a victim of negligence gets their day in court. You should not have to suffer due to someone else’s carelessness. Give us a call today to schedule your free initial consultation!
Family law has many different facets, from divorce to adoption and everything in between. No matter the legal issues your family is facing or struggling with, the Huerta Law Firm can help. Legal matters relating to families, spouses, or children tend to be some of the most serious and sensitive issues you can face. With an experienced family law attorney by your side, you’ll be able to navigate your family’s legal matters the right way, no matter how delicate or complicated they may be. Contact our law firm today to set up a free consultation.
The Huerta Law Firm: Experienced, Bilingual, Trustworthy
The Huerta Law Firm is proud to be an El Paso-based company.
Our team was born and bred in the El Paso area so we understand the struggles our friends and neighbors face on a daily basis. Attorney Jonathan Huerta is experienced and trustworthy, he is also bilingual and will dedicate his time, resources, and expertise to achieve a favorable outcome for your case.
Attorney Jonathan Huerta and his team are dedicated to helping each and every person who comes through our doors. Our many years of experience have given us the skills and knowledge needed to help you. And since we are so diversified, we can help you with numerous legal issues. Time and time again, our clients are satisfied with the result, and we know you will be too.
Have a Reliable Lawyer By Your Side,
Call (915) 629-9988 Today
At The Huerta Law Firm, we strive to offer our clients the quality legal representation they deserve. Cases can go from simple to incredibly complex in the blink of an eye. That’s why it’s in your best interest to team up with an experienced, reliable attorney who can guide you through the legal process. Whether you’re facing criminal charges, struggling after a personal injury, or uncertain about a family issue, we can help all the same.
If you need legal assistance, look no further than the Huerta Law Firm. Our offices are conveniently located in El Paso’s East Side. If you or someone you know needs an experienced attorney, call the Huerta Law Firm today.
- Previous case results. You’ll want to know how many cases the lawyer has won in order to know if he or she has the capability of winning your case.
- Years of experience. While new lawyers certainly need assistance building clientele, if your case is more complicated, you’ll want a lawyer with five years or more of practice in the area of your case.
- Client Testimonials. Knowing previous clients’ experience can certainly help you know what to expect. Most clients are interested in sharing their negative experiences as well as their positive ones as a means of expressing their honest option so that others can make an informed decision.
- Professionalism and helpfulness. First impressions can reveal a lot about a person, especially when he or she is setting the tone for becoming a key part in your future. An attorney who is willing to learn about your needs and establish a professional relationship from the start will most likely conduct him or herself in the same manner throughout the entirety of the case. If you don’t that you can trust the person, you should consider working with someone else as you may be communicating with your lawyer for months or years to come.
Key Statistics | of Personal Injury Accidents in El Paso
When it comes to injuries in El Paso County, one of the most commonly reported personal injury accidents are car accidents.
In 2016, El Paso County saw a total of 17,172 vehicle crashes. On a national level, the U.S. sees an average of 2.35 million motor vehicle accidents every year. One leading cause behind these accidents is distracted driving. This includes texting or using a cellphone behind the wheel. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that distracted driving claimed the lives of 3,450 Americans in 2016. You may have noticed a rise in awareness regarding cell phone usage and driving around major highways including Interstate 10 through highway messages.
In addition to motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death caused by medical errors (medical malpractice) has accounted for the loss of approximately 98,000 Americans on an annual basis. In 2013 the number of deaths due to medical error rose to 250,000 according to John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The Texas Medical Board receives over 7,000 complaints a year and unfortunately, some of those complaints go ignored. Proving a medical malpractice case in Texas can be difficult, as you must be able to prove the following:
- The existence of a doctor-patient relationship or the proof that care was provided.
- The patient suffered an injury as a result of negligent medical care.
- The doctor or hospital was “negligent” in the sense that the care provided was below the general standard of care within the medical profession.
- Whether you’re dealing with a car accident, medical malpractice, a work-related injury, or another form of personal injury, our firm can help you understand your rights and know what steps are required to win your case. Please remember, it’s important that you do not delay getting help