Family Lawyer in El Paso
Dedicated, Compassionate Representation for Family Law Matters
Going through a divorce or another family law matter is never easy. Many of the issues that come up during these proceedings are stressful and emotionally taxing. It is not uncommon for hearings to become contentious, particularly when heavily disputed terms are being discussed. If you are in the midst of a family law case or considering filing one, it is strongly recommended that you consult with a highly-qualified attorney.
At the Huerta Law Firm, we provide dedicated, compassionate representation for family law clients. Our experienced family lawyer in El Paso can help you understand your rights and will pursue a favorable resolution to your case. We work tirelessly advocating for our clients and their families. If you would like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, contact our El Paso family lawyer at (915) 629-9988.
Family Law Matters in El Paso
When it comes to a family lawyer, experience matters. You need an attorney that knows how to get the best possible outcomes for your family. At the Huerta Law Firm, we understand the complex nature of family law matters, having represented numerous clients throughout El Paso. We will help you navigate the legal proceedings and work towards a desirable solution.
Our El Paso family lawyer handles cases related to:
- Divorce – Texas recognizes several types of divorce, including an uncontested (agreed) divorce, mediated resolution, collaborative law divorce, and a litigated (contested) divorce. It is within your best interest to have an El Paso divorce lawyer at every step of the divorce process to ensure that your rights are protected.
- Annulment – Under limited circumstances, a court may grant an annulment. If an annulment is granted, the marriage is treated as though it was not valid from its inception. A divorce proceeding, on the other hand, terminates a valid marriage.
- Alimony – Also known as spousal support or spousal maintenance, alimony is not guaranteed in the state of Texas. It is within the court’s discretion to decide whether a party should receive a spousal support award and is dependent on the facts of the case.
- Child Support and Custody – Each parent wants what is best for their child, but what they think is best may not align with the other parent’s ideas. Child support and custody are two of the most contested terms in family law matters. It is strongly recommended that you consult with a family lawyer in any support or custody dispute. We can also assist with guardianship, visitation, and termination of parental rights.
- Adoption – The adoption process can be long and complicated. A family lawyer in El Paso can help you understand your rights and responsibilities regarding adoption. We will work with you to make the experience as smooth and easy as possible.
- Protective Orders – In some instances, you may need to file a protective order to protect yourself or your children. Our office can assist you in filing a protective order or restraining order if there are allegations of abuse mistreatment, or domestic violence.
Our family lawyer in El Paso is here to help. Contact our office to discuss your family law case today. (915) 629-9988
How an El Paso Family Law Attorney Can Help
If you are facing a family law matter, you need an experienced attorney. A family lawyer in El Paso can help you protect your family and your interests, whether you are seeking custody of your children or embattled in a bitter divorce. We can help you with all aspects of your case, from property division to enforcing or modifying court orders.
Without the help of a qualified attorney, you may not have someone to advocate on your behalf. Our law firm provides client-focused representation, always listening to and addressing all of your concerns.
We work hard to resolve matters as quickly as possible so that our clients are able to move forward. We give each of our clients the support and resources they need to make informed decisions about their cases and always strive to find legal solutions that meet your needs and goals.
Family Law Representation You Can Trust
Since 2005, the Huerta Law Firm has been helping clients throughout El Paso resolve legal matters. We have a proven track record of success and will not rest until you receive the best possible outcome in your case.
When you are facing a difficult decision, you need representation you can trust. Let the family lawyer at our firm help you get through this difficult time.
Contact a Family Lawyer in El Paso Today
If you are considering filing a family law case in El Paso or the surrounding area, call Huerta Law Firm at (915) 629-9988 for a free consultation. Get the professional legal representation you deserve. Contact us now to get started. All family law case evaluations are confidential and without pressure to retain our services.