About the Huerta Law Firm
Huerta Law Firm opened its doors in 2005. Mr. Huerta was born and raised in El Paso. He attended the University of Texas at El Paso for his undergraduate studies and went on to attend the University of Texas at Austin’s School of Law.
Providing Legal Services to the El Paso Community Since 2005
Founder Jonathan Huerta was born and raised in El Paso. He attended the University of Texas at El Paso for his undergraduate studies and went on to attend the University of Texas at Austin’s School of Law. In 2005, Mr. Huerta returned to El Paso to establish the Huerta Law Firm. Mr. Huerta and his excellent staff have been committed to providing some of the best legal representation in personal injury law that can be found in the city.
At the Huerta Law Firm, we understand the local culture and strive every day to provide each and every client with their specific needs. Mr. Huerta and his staff know that personal attention is key after you suffer a serious accident or the death of a loved one. We are here to help you and will fight for your case with the determination and commitment you deserve.
Our Mission: To Do What’s Best for Our Clients in Order to Secure Their Future
Following an accident, your life can feel like it’s been flipped upside down. If you’re involved in a custody battle or are about to embark on the process of getting a divorce, it can feel like every decision makes a difference and that’s because it does. Our law firm’s mission is to provide you with the legal assistance needed to improve the outcome of the most sensitive matters. Most importantly, we act in your best interest because we know it’s the only path that will help secure your future; whether it be financial, emotional, or the well being of your family.
What Can We Help You With?
At the Huerta Law Firm, we specialize in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, and family law. This means we can help you handle all kinds of cases, including traffic violations, slip and falls, and even divorce.
- Personal Injury – We can help you build a personal injury case for incidents including slip and falls, medical malpractice, defective drugs, dog bites, and more. We can also help you with work-related injuries, including construction site accidents. Truck and car accidents would also fall under this category.
- Family Law – As a family lawyer, we can help you with adoption, divorce, name changes, and more.
- Criminal Defense – We can help you if you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or felony crimes, including robbery, traffic violations, and DWI.
Why Choose the Huerta Law Firm Team?
We have been serving the El Paso community for over 12 years. We’ve handled various cases and helped people of all kinds. No matter your backstory, no matter the problem, our team has you covered.
Finding the right lawyer may feel like an intimidating process. Perhaps you’ve landed on our site from the recommendation of a friend or did a quick search online. No matter how you found us, simply taking the first step is never easy. El Paso is home to many successful personal injury lawyers. We consider ourselves part of that group, especially given our years of practice and dedication here in the Sun City.
Beyond having been in practice for going on thirteen years, we believe our team is the most qualified when it comes to personal injuries and family law cases given the following significant characteristics:
- Accountability. When we take you on as a client, you’ll never have to second guess our ability to prioritize your case.
- Trust. Building trust is a key aspect of our client/attorney relationship. Only through your trust are we able to successfully win your case.
- Experience. When it comes to personal injuries and criminal defense, you need an experienced law firm on your side. Our experience benefits you not only because we’ve won numerous cases, but because we’ve overcome the most complicated legal matters.
Get the Help You Deserve From a Compassionate El Paso Law Firm
We provide a free case evaluation and initial consultation. You do not have to settle for lawyers who treat you as just another client. Call the Huerta Law Firm to set up an appointment and to meet face to face with Jonathan Huerta today.